Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mood in Music

1. 1.What is the mood of the 1st video?

The mood was happy, joyful, and exciting.

2. 2.What is the mood of the 2nd video?

The mood is dark, evil, and psychotic.

Song #1: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

It makes me feel Hyper, Excited, Happy, it fills me with energy(energetic), joyful

After a while . . . Annoyed, Irritating, Frustrated.

Song #2: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

It makes me feel calm, relaxed, it’s soothing, and after when he gets to the bridge part it get’s me sad and just like I wish this song would end now!

Song #3: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

It makes me feel Excited, fun, hyper, happy, full of energy, it makes me happy when I’m sad. It also confuses me, she’s so weird.

Song #4: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

It makes me laugh because it’s so weird, confusing, different, I don’t want to listen to it anymore. But it was relaxing, and calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment