Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Purple, Color Symbolism #3

1. I chose black to focus on this photograph.

2. The meaning this color can convey mystery, unhappiness and fear.

3. This color relates to the passage from the book because it's about a lady standing up for herself while a man is talking her down. He's saying stuff like I should have lock you up. Just let you out to work. Therefore the color represents unhappiness, anger, and fear.

4. The photograph relates to this passage because in the passage i says that he would lock her up.

5. "Shit, he say. I should have lock you up. Just let you out to work. The jail you plan for me is the one in which you will rot, I say"

6. This photo gives the same feeling as the passage because it's dark and this passage is a very tense setting. It talks about a man locking up a woman so the bars represent jail bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment